I have two adorable grandsons who are just the sweetest little guys.
I just love being around these two. So many smiles, hugs and lots and lots of love.
Being a Grandma is Wonderful. (Although I’m sure I don’t look old enough to be a Grandma)
My Grandkids are definitely a Blessing.
The “Grandkids are Blessings” Layout was made with:
Tip: I sprayed the Irresistible Texture sprays fairly thick on the front of the word “blessings” and allowed a couple of hours to dry before adhering to my page with Glaz On.
I usually don’t mind a little rain… especially when I don’t have to drive in it.
But seriously folks, yesterday’s rain was a little bit more like Monsoon Season. (in the Midwest?)
Since I’m getting over bronchitis, I didn’t dance in the rain.
Still… I managed to find beauty in it. (I took this picture out my bedroom window.)
After a long stormy night and morning the rain has finally let up. (for now at least)
A perfect day to share a couple cards that I made using the Chamberry Collection from Adorn It.
It’s always a good day to Be Happy!
With the song “Let it Go, Let it Go…” stuck in my head,
I channeled my inner princess to make this “Frozen” inspired album.
Making the album is easy. Getting the song out of your head, not so easy.
- Chipboard Sandcastle Album from Clear Scraps
- White and China Blue Apple Barrel acrylic Paint
- Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue
- Felt Snowflakes
- White Liquid Applique
- Heat Tool
- Blue Adhesive Rhinestones
- Washi Tape
- Trinket Pin
- Post It Notes
- Craft Glue
- Silver Book Rings
- Coat the entire album with two coats of White acrylic paint.
- Mask off sections of the castle with post it notes to create crisp lines and paint with China Blue acrylic paint.
- Apply Liquid Applique around tops of the roof and around windows to replicate snow.
- Heat Liquid Applique with heat tool.
- Paint entire album with Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue.
- Glue snowflakes onto front of album.
- Make flags from washi tape and stick directly into the chipboard.
Now you’ve got that song stuck in your head! (Don’t you?)
One of the Big surprises of the summer was the wedding of my sweet niece and her new husband.
I am so happy for them. They make a great couple and they look so cute together.
My last design team assignment for The Paper Forest was Simple Stories: The Story of Us.
Once I saw the collection I knew exactly what pictures I wanted to use.
I appreciate my niece sharing her photo’s and allowing me to scrapbook her special day.