This sweet “Baby Girl” tag was made with the products I received after the
2015 Blogger Networking Event at the Craft and Hobby Association Show in January.
The tag is also my submission into Fave Crafts Best Craft Blogger Contest 2015.
(Needless to say… I’ll be shamelessly asking you for your vote at the end of the post.)
Baby Girl Tag
Designed by Sue Eldred
Little B: (littlebllc.com)
- 100366 Honeycomb Punch
- 100434 Silver Foil Pink Harlequin Decorative Tape
- 100418 Pull Flowers Chrysanthemum
- 100146 Footprints Dimensional Sticker Embellishments
- 100395 Party Dies
- Large White Tag 3 1/2” x 6 1/4”
- Cardstock: White, Pink
- Large White Button (Buttons Galore and More)
- Fabri Tac Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Tape Runner
- Thin 3-D Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)
- 5/16 Hole Punch
- Silver Ribbon (Offray)
- Computer Generated Font.
- Punch a 3 1/2” pink cardstock border using the Honeycomb punch.
- Add a 3 1/2” strip of decorative tape onto a piece of white cardstock. Trim a very thin border on each side of the tape. Add decorative trim tape piece onto center of the Honeycomb border.
- Adhere border on the bottom of the tag.
- Cut 12” from the White Pull flowers trim. Fold trim in half and pull strings as directed to create flower.
- Add small pink feet stickers to a large white button. Glue embellished button to the center of the flower. Glue flower onto center of the tag.
- Create a pink banner from the Party Dies. Add to top of the top using thin foam mounting squares.
- Print out the letters: B A B Y using a computer and printer onto white cardstock.
- Punch out each letter using a 5/16th hole punch. Add the letters onto the banner with small thin mounting squares.
- Tie top of the tag with silver ribbon.
Confession: I’m not sure if you noticed or not…
I did not use a plain white strip under the washi tape on the first picture on this post.
You can see the honeycomb underneath. I like it better with the white strip. It’s a little crisper.
I tried retaking the picture of the tag over 100 times. That one was my favorite. (so I stuck with it)
After the favecrafts 2015 Blogger Networking Event at the Craft and Hobby Association Show in January, bloggers received a sample of new products from participating sponsors of that party. The projects created from these brands and samples are simply amazing! You’re getting the first look at these exclusive projects made with new products hot in the craft market.
They need your help determining which project to crown Best Blogger Craft of 2015! You can only vote once. Voting ends March 10th, 2015 midnight CST.
I submitted this tag as part of Fave Crafts Favorite Blogger Contest.
Please check out all the entries. (feel free to “vote” for me, if you’d like)
Click on pictures for more information from Amazon*.