Todays is Day #3 of The Twinery & Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop and my chance to join in.
I love Serendipity Stamps and using twine in my card making. This was a great chance to use both.
“Thanks” Card Directions:
- Stamp flower images and leaves onto watercolor paper using black permanent ink.
- Water color or color images using markers.
- Cut around flowers and leaves.
- Paint a thin coat of Diamond Stickles Glue over images for added sparkle.
- I started my card by using a 2 1/2″ wide double-sided tape from Kool Tak on a 5″ piece of cardstock.
- Closely lay strands of twine onto the super sticky tape to cover the entire piece of paper.
- Cut out with a 4″ scalloped square die cut.
- Apply die cut square onto cardstock layers.
- Glue Flowers and leaves onto front of the card using a fabric glue. Embellish with adhesive pearls. Die cut “thanks” from blue cardstock and add to front of card.
Finished Card Size: 5″ x 5″.
Serendipity Stamps Products Used:
The Twinery Colors Used:
- Peach Stripe, Honeydew Stripe, Denim Stripe, Lilac Stripe, Flax Stripe, Natural.
- The Twinery
- Serendipity Stamps
- Jamie Cripps
- Jeanne Jachna
- Tobi Crawford
- Holly Craft
- Denise Hahn
- Sue Eldred (That’s ME!)
- DoBea Alberts
- Kathie Bailey
- Jennifer Cuthbertson
- Birgit Edblom
Don’t forget to leave comments along the way for the chance to win some awesome prizes.