Create a Handy Floral Notepad Holder using Sizzix Dies by Eileen Hull.
I am a list maker!
I usually have several lists going at one time.
And, if the list gets too messy, I’ll create a new one.
Lists are my way of keeping me organized.
Post-it notes* are another favorite of mine.
This Floral Notepad Holder is a great place to put my Post-it notes.
The theme for this month’s Eileen Hull Teams is Die Cut Mania.
The best part about Eileen’s dies is you can mix them with other Eileen dies to create one great project.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Eileen Hull Educator Team, I have been provided product in exchange for my creative ideas. The view and opinions are my own.
Materials Used: (*affiliate links)
- #665872 Sizzix Phone Stand Die by Eileen Hull*
- #666152 Sizzix Frame Pocket Journal*
- #661906 Sizzix Journal Die by Eileen Hull*
- #666043 Sizzix Tiled Alphanumeric Die by Eileen Hull*
- Sizzix Making Essentials Mat Board*
- 3″ x 5″ Post-it Notes*
- Xyron Creative Station*
- DAP Rapid Fuse Adhesive*
- Gold Calligraphy Pen*
- StyleTechCraft Gold Craft Vinyl*
- “Hello Summer” 12″ x 12″ Scrapbook Paper Collection by P13*
- I used a piece of white mat board* as the base to create the pieces for the Notepad Holder. To adhere the paper to the mat board, I like to run the decorative paper through the Xyron Creative Station* to add a complete adhesive to the back. It makes everything lay wonderfully smooth with no peeling up corners.
- Die Cut the pieces for the stand using the Phone Stand Die* for the base, Frame Pocket Journal Die* for the pocket, and the Journal Die* for the decorative plaque. (as shown in the picture above)
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- Gently fold the die-cut pieces on their scorelines.
- Adhere the pieces together using a strong adhesive. My favorite for adhering mat board is Dap Liquid Adhesive*. All you need to do is hold the glued piece in place for 30 seconds, and it stays secure.
- To add a decorative element to the edge of the center plaque, use the flat end of a gold calligraphy pen* to add a gold edging. (It may take a little practice to make your lines smooth.)
- Cut the letters “NOTES” for the front of the pocket using the Alpha Numeric Die* and StyleTechCraft Gold Craft Vinyl*.
- Want a matching gold pen for the notepad holder? Measure the length of the barrel. Cut the vinyl 1 1/4″ wide. Carefully adhere the gold vinyl to the barrel. It adds personality to a simple everyday pen.
- Place the letters on the back of a small piece of gridded transfer tape* to line them up straight.
- Place the transfer paper onto the small plaque and rub over the transfer paper to transfer the letters.
StyletechCraft products brought to you by ATSM Craft*
- Add a decorative strip of coordinating paper onto the front of the pocket and adhere the floral plaque using Rapid Fuse Adhesive*.
The Floral Notepad Holder looks great on my desk and now I’m even more organized.