In January, after the Creativation Show in Phoenix, we took a little mini vacation.
We had decided earlier to visit Sedona and in a spur of the moment decision
decided to take a day trip to the Grand Canyon.
Neither of us had been and it was on our bucket list.
The day was beautiful and the views were AMAZING!
If you ever get the opportunity to visit the Grand Canyon, I suggest you go.
You won’t be disappointed.
For my Xyron Design Team Project this week, we partnered up with Paper House Productions.
I picked the Paper House Productions Great Outdoors Camping Kit*. (*affiliate link)
I knew it’d be perfect for my Grand Canyon pictures.
Interesting Fact… I’ve never camped a day in my entire life. (and proud of it)
Even it you don’t go camping, you’ve got to admit this Great Outdoors Washi Tape Set is cute.
“My idea of roughing it is a bad hotel room!”
This what I tell people whenever they talk about camping. (it’s not for me)
To make the “ROUGHIN’ IT” shadow box frame…
Products Used: (*affiliate link)
- Remove the glass from the shadowbox frame to create a ledge for adding small found treasures. (removing glass is optional…just a personal preference)
- Print the saying “My idea is…” onto one of the scenic papers from the “Great Outdoors” kit and cut it to 6″ x 6″. For extra dimension, I used my Xyron Mega Runner* to adhere the layer onto green mat-board.
- Cut a 9″ x 9″ green gingham background from the paper crafting kit and adhere the printed paper to the center of the green gingham background.
- Use the 4″ x 4″ “ROUGHIN’ IT” square from the “Great Outdoor Tags” scrapbook paper and adhere it onto mat-board for extra dimension. Adhere to center of the printed scenic square.
- Add the 3D tent sticker over the tent pictured in the “roughin’ it square” .
- Add 3D lamp and leaf to embellish.
- Insert into shadow box frame.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Xyron Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.”
*Disclosure: This blog post uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!