Creating fun and funny personalized tees for the Holidays
are a snap with the help of Joy® Embroidered Iron-on Letters.
My grandsons are good sports and will usually let me take their pictures for my projects.
We took this picture the day before Halloween. They weren’t really into Christmas pictures.
In the picture, Nicholas is giving me his best “grinchy” face.
His mom said his shirt should read “Grandma made me do it”.
- A variety of Joy Iron Embroidered Letters* in different sizes, fonts and colors
- Plain T Shirts*
- Wash t-shirt to remove any residue or sizing.
- Set iron to cotton setting or follow garment care label.
- Remove letters from sheet.
- Position letters with shiny side down.
- Cover letters with a fine cloth.
- With firm pressure iron cloth over the letters for 25 seconds.
- Turn t-shirt inside out and iron the back of the letters for 25 seconds.
- Allow to cool for one minute before handling.
Joy® iron-on, embroidered letters and number sheets are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and fonts at your local craft stores.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Joy® Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!