Make your Gifts Special with Handmade Holiday Tags made with Sizzix Cork Sheets*.
If you’ve been here before, you know I love experimenting with new materials.
So, when Sizzix offered to send me some rolls of their cork sheets, I gladly accepted.
(I especially love the way it looks on kraft-colored wrapping paper.)
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I have been provided product in exchange for my creative ideas. The view and opinions are my own.
Materials Used: (*affiliate links)
- Sizzix 12″ Cork Sheets*
- Sizzix/Eileen Hull-Card, Waterfall & Tags Die Set*
- Sizzix/Eileen Hull Wreath & Snowflake Thinlets Die Set*
- Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine*
- Sewing Machine*
- Ribbon, Trims, Holiday Embellishments and Greenery
- Simple Vintage Christmas Lodge Sticker Sheet*
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
With the help of my sewing machine and a few of my favorite Eileen Hull dies.
Making the tags was fairly easy to do.
Stitched Snowflake Tag
- I die-cut the tags using the large tag die from the Tags Die Set*.
- I sewed the tags together using a sewing machine with silver thread
- Die-cut a paper snowflake. Sew the Snowflake and white pom-pom trim onto the tag.
Fun and Festive Reindeer Tag
- The reindeer tag uses a small wood reindeer that I painted silver.
- Glue the reindeer and bow onto the front of the tag.
- The word stickers on the reindeer and snowflake tags are from the Simple Vintage Christmas Lodge Sticker Sheet*.
- The deep red satin ribbon makes this tag feel special.
Simple and Elegant Joy Tag
Simple greenery picked from a bush outside adds to the natural feel of this tag.