Whether you are hosting a super large gathering or a small hunt for three wild
and crazy boys, the “The Hunt Is On” Easter Egg Sign is a fun way to let the fun begin.
For this project, I’ve combined my love of Dollar Tree Finds and my favorite StyletechCraft* vinyl.
Materials Used: (*affiliate links)
- Farmhouse Chalkboard Sign w/Stake*
- StyleTechCraft Glossy Craft Vinyl: Tiff Blue, Coral, Olive, and White*
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Transfer Tape*
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Tool Kit*
- Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine*
- “The Hunt is On” SVG File from The Silhouette Store
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- Remove the twine hanger from the back of the sign.
- Using the “The Hunt is On” SVG file from The Silhouette Store and my Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine*, I cut the design using StyleTech Craft Glossy Vinyl.
- After cutting, remove the excess vinyl using a Vinyl Weeding Tool*.
- I applied the background vinyl first.
- Lay the transfer paper over the words.
- Rub over the transfer paper with a vinyl scraper tool and lift the design from the white paper backing.
- Lay the transfer paper onto the sign and rub over the design. Remove the transfer paper.
- Line up the colored eggs one at a time over the background design.
StyletechCraft products brought to you by ATSM Craft*
- Apply the word “Hunt” over the vinyl eggs.
Even if you’re not having an Easter Egg Hunt, the sign makes a cute centerpiece/decoration.
I’m off to fill some eggs. Happy Easter!
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the StyleTechCraft Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.