Ice Cream Truck Birthday Card
“Sending you Sweet Birthday Wishes” using the Food Truck Stamp and Die Sets from
The Maker’s Movement. This versatile set can be an Ice Cream Truck, Taco Truck,
and even a Donut Truck.
- Stamp the “panda stamp” on white watercolor paper using a black permanent ink pad.
Materials Used: (*affiliate link)
- M12340 Food Truck Stamp Set
- M12333 Food Truck Die Set
- MOD297 Borders 1 Die Set
- Mini Maker Die Cutting Machine
- Carta Bella-Oh Happy Day Collection-Flower Jars (yellow polka dot)*
- Carta Bella-Oh Happy Day Collection-Basket of Flowers (daisies)*
- Canson Watercolor Paper*
- Versa Fine Black Inkpad*
- Stamping Blocks*
- Tombow Markers*
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Thin 3D Foam Squares*
- Cardstock: White, Dark Teal, Dark Gray, Tan, Silver
- Xyron Tape Runner*
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- I used a variety of light and dark Tombow Dual Brush Art Markers to color in my image. Because I use watercolor paper and stamped the image with permanent black ink I can easily blend the markers without the outline ink bleeding.
Die Cut the pieces of the “Food Truck” using the Mini Maker Die Cutting Machine
and decorative scrapbook paper. The Mini Maker is great for die-cutting small pieces
and takes up less space on your table than those bigger machines.
The Food Truck Die Set comes with so many little details that make putting this card together
a lot of fun. The “window die” cuts out a flap on the food truck that lifts to reveal the panda
ready to take your order.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for the Maker’s Movement. I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The view and opinions are my own.