Loving the new Home Décor trend using Embroidery Hoops.
I really love the new Home Décor trend using embroidery hoops and was so excited
when I saw the new Mix the Media Embroidery Hoop Art from Jillibean Soup at Creativation.
The embroidery hoop comes plain with an embroidered word inside in 8″ and 10″.
So many opportunities for embellishments. (I couldn’t wait to get my hands on one.)
At the show, the Jillibean Soup crew were doing make and takes using the embroidery hoops.
I loved the project, but once I got home, I decided to make-over the embroidery hoop
to better fit my style and décor. (for me…it needed a little red)
Here’s what I added to my Embroidery Hoop…
- JB1485 Hello Embroidery Hoop (Jillibean Soup)
- Vintage Flower Trim
- Beacon 3 in 1 Glue*
- Prima Marketing Flowers-Chesley*
- Heart Stick Pins*
- May Arts 5/8″ Ribbon with Red Ticking Stripes*
- Ivory/Red 1-1/2″ Natural Cotton Ribbon with Stripe*
- Glue vintage flower trim around the edge of the embroidery hoop using Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 glue.
- Create a banner using twine and 3″ strips of ribbon. I added vinyl letters to spell the word “welcome”.
- Glue off white flowers from Prima Marketing onto the bottom of the hoop and add a couple heart stick pins.
- Make a 1 1/2″ red and cream ribbon bow and glue it to the top of the embroidery hoop.
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!