Impress your friends and family this Holiday…
with a gatefold card that looks a lot harder than it really is.
This may not be a beginner card for some, but, I promise it really is not hard.
A few layers and a few simple steps and you’ll be done in no time.
The supply list may seem long…
but you can easily adapt the card with supplies you have on hand.
This is what I Used to make the Reindeer Star Card: (*affiliate link)
- Little B 100393 10-Piece Nesting Star Cutting Dies*
- Little B 100729 7 Piece Christmas Phrases Cutting Dies*
- 100415 Gold Foil Chevron Washi Tape (Little B)
- 100402 Gold Foil Harlequin Washi Tape (Little B)
- 100708 White Stags (Little B)
- 4501192 Scrooge and Marley 12” x 12” scrapbook paper (Graphic 45)
- 4501110 Natural Beauty 12” x 12” scrapbook paper (Graphic 45)
- 4500956 Raining Cats & Dogs 12” x 12” scrapbook paper (Graphic 45)
- 4501068 Garden Fresh 12” x 12” scrapbook paper (Graphic 45)
- Card-stock: Cream, Gold, White
- Stick It Adhesive Sheets*
- Thin 3D Foam Mounting Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)
- 135783 Galena Gold 1/8” Ribbon (Offray)
- Tiny Jingle Bell and Jump Ring
- Scotch Tape Glider-Pink
- 660425 Big Shot Cutting/Embossing Machine*
- Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board*
- Cut a piece of cream cardstock 7 1/2″ x 5″. Score and fold on the 2 1/2″ mark to create a 5″ x 5″ card base with flap.
- Cut a piece of red patterned paper 2 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ and adhere to the front of the flap.
- Cut a 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ piece of light green patterned paper and adhere onto the bottom of the red patterned paper. Repeat for the inside flap.
- Cut a piece of dark green patterned paper 4 3/4″ x 4 3/4″. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Cut a piece of red plaid paper 2 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ and adhere onto the bottom of the dark green patterned paper.
- Add a strip of thin washi tape to the seam of the patterned papers.
- Apply White and Gold Foil washi tape to a piece of white cardstock.
- Cut two medium washi tape stars using the star die and Big Shot Cutting/Embossing Machine*.
- Cut two larger stars from the gold metallic cardstock.
- Adhere the first star halfway onto the flap (with the other half hanging over) Adhere second star directly onto the back of the first star.
- Adhere medium washi tape stars onto the middle of the large gold stars.
- Cut one small gold cardstock and mount it to the middle of the front washi tape star with thin 3D foam mounting squares.
- Add small “white stag” dimensional sticker to center of the smallest star. Add a small red adhesive rhinestone to the tip of the stags nose.
- Adhere a piece of gold cardstock onto the Stick It Adhesive Sheets*. Die cut the words “Merry Christmas” using the Christmas Phrases die and stick onto card.
- Tie a thin gold ribbon around the flap with a small gold jingle bells and you’re done.
Finished Size: 5” x 5” (may take additional postage to mail)
This project was sponsored by Little B LLC.
I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you choose to purchase from Amazon using one of the above links, I will get a small commission that helps offset the costs of running this blog. Thank You!