The Simple Vintage Fall Memories Album is the perfect place for your Fall Memories.
The album uses Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest Collection*
and the New Full-Sized Journal Die* from Eileen Hull and Sizzix.
Materials Used: (*affiliate links)
- 665589 Eileen Hull/Sizzix Full-Sized Journal Die*
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus* or Sizzix Big Shot Pro*
- Mat Board Sheets*
- Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest Collection*
- #16303 Simple Vintage Country Harvest-Forever Fall (2 sheets)
- #16307 Simple Vintage Country Harvest-Just Thankful*
- #16314 Simple Vintage Country Harvest-4″ x 6″ Elements*
- Xyron Creative Station*
- Craft Knife* and Cutting Mat*
- Sanding Block*
- Faux Leather Paper
- StyleTechCraft Brushed Gold Chrome Adhesive Vinyl*
- Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting Machine*
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Transfer Tape*.
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Tool Kit*
- ¼” White Elastic*
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Vintage Photo*
- Ink Blending Tool*
- 1 1/4″ Circle Punch*
- 1 1/4″ Metal Rimmed Tag*
- Thin Twine
- Cream Cardstock
- Paper Piercing Tool*
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
One Important Thing to Note…
- with the NEW Full-Sized Journal Die* is that you need to have a machine that is wide enough to cut the die. The original Big Shot is not. You’ll need to have a Sizzix Big Shot Plus* or Sizzix Big Shot Pro*.
- Because I don’t have the New Full-Sized Journal Die* yet, Eileen sent me mat board cuts of the album. (you can purchase the album cuts in Eileen Hull’s Etsy Shop)
- I’m in love with the beautiful papers from Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest Collection*. I used them for the front and back cover of the album. (and I will add them later to embellish the inside of the album)
- I used the Xyron Creative Station* to add adhesive to the back of the paper before adhering to the mat board. I get great coverage on my albums with no wrinkles or bubbles. (Xyron is my favorite adhesive to use when making albums.)
- I trimmed my paper with a craft knife* and cutting mat* and sanded the edges with a sanding block*.
- I folded six 8 1/2″ x 11″ pieces of cardstock in half to create little “stories” to insert inside your album.
- I used thin twine to add my “stories” to the spine.
- I covered the small label with some faux leather paper. (That I’ve hoarded for the last ten years.)
- I cut the words “Fall Memories” out of StyleTechCraft Brushed Gold Chrome Adhesive Vinyl* and my Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting Machine*. It looks like gold embossed leather.
- I used a piece of ¼” white elastic* and lightly inked it with vintage photo distress ink* to give it an aged look.
- The finished album is 6 ¼” x 8 ¾”.
I’m happy with the way the album turned out…
and I love the size of the New Eileen Hull Full-Sized Journal.
♥ Now I’m off to take More Fall Photos.