How to make a Holiday Mini Album…
I wanted to share with you a Simple little Christmas Album that I made for
the Eileen Hull Comfort & Joy Event over on Eileen’s Facebook Fan Page.
I used the Sizzix Notepad Scoreboard Die by Eileen Hull* and paper from
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas Lodge Collection* to create the mini album.
Materials Used: (*affiliate links)
- Sizzix Notepad Scoreboard Die by Eileen Hull*
- Sizzix Mat Board*
- Sizzix Big Shot*
- Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas Lodge Collection*
- Xyron Creative Station*
- Rapid Fuse Adhesive*
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
The album may be small, but it has plenty of room for Holiday pictures.
It measures approximately 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″.
Sue’s Tips for Making the Home for Christmas Mini Album:
- I used the Xyron Creative Station* to add adhesive to the back of the paper before adhering it to the mat board and die-cutting the pieces to make the notepad.
- I adhered the spine of the front and back cover using Rapid Fuse Adhesive*.
- For the inside of the album, I created four small “signatures” to place inside the album.
- To secure the “signatures” inside the album, wrap thin twine around the spine and the paper.
- I added beads to the ends of the twine and tied them again near the bottom of the spine.
- Decorate the front of the album using stickers from the Simple Vintage Christmas Lodge Sticker Sheet*.
When it comes to family, Home is the best place to be.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Eileen Hull Educator Team, I have been provided product in exchange for my creative ideas. The view and opinions are my own.