I’m excited to share with you Eileen Hull’s New Vintage Truck Die*
that is part of the New Chapter 3 Release Dies from Sizzix.
It is one of the cutest dies for so many different Holidays.
Can you imagine it as an old rusty pickup filled with miniature pumpkins?
And of course, think of all the cute things you can do for Christmas.
Here’s What I used: (*affiliate link)
- Eileen Hull/Sizzix Vintage Truck Die* (on Amazon)
- Sizzix Making Essential – Mat Board, 6″ x 13″, White, 6 Sheets*
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine*
- Rapid Fuse Adhesive*
- Acrylic Paint
- StyleTechCraft White Glossy Craft Vinyl*
- Silhouette Electronic Die-Cutting Machine*
- I like to paint all my pieces before putting the truck together.
- I love using Rapid Fuse Adhesive* to quickly adhere the pieces. (Once it’s dried in 30 seconds, it’s stuck for good.)
- I cut the words “Sue’s Flowers” out of white craft vinyl* using my Silhouette Electronic Die-Cutting Machine*
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
Another project made using the New Chapter 3 Dies is this Simple Holiday Ornament
using the New Ornament Box Die* and the Wreath and Snowflake Thinlets Die Set*.
There’s a limited supply of these dies currently, so make sure to get yours today.
Eileen’s Teams have joined together to give you even more ideas on these creative New Dies.
LET’S GET GOING ON OUR RELEASE PARTY BLOG HOP…
Click on the next link below to continue on your way. Comment on each designer’s blog post to be eligible to win a prize! (see Eileen’s Blog for details)
Eileen Hull Designs