Now that Spring Soccer Season is upon us and both big brothers are playing soccer….
this little guy finds himself spending a lot of time sitting on the sidelines.
Or running off onto the field. (he really gets into the game)
He needed a “Game Day” shirt to support his big brothers.
Are you a Super Fan…Do you have your shirt ready?
With Joy® Iron-on Embroidered Letters you’ll be ready for Game Day in no time.
To make the “Little Soccer Fan” shirt you will need:
- Iron On Embroidered Letters – Cooper White
- Iron On Embroidered Letters – LetterShop White
- Cotton T-Shirt
- Set iron to cotton setting, approx. 350°, or follow garment care label.
- Remove letters from sheet.
- Remove protective covering from the Cooper White letters then position on the t-shirt.
- Cover letters with a fine cloth. With firm pressure, iron over the letters for 30 seconds.
- Turn t-shirt inside out and iron the back of the letters for 30 seconds.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute before handling.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered alphabet letter sheets at your local craft store.
My “Little Soccer Fan” shirt was created for and sponsored by Joy SA.
*Disclaimer: This post uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!