My 11-year-old grandson has been after me for quite a while to make more “How To” videos.
The other night, we sat up the camera and I had him create the Rainbow Acrylic Keychain
that I made for the Namta Show in Orlando.
The keychain uses StyleTechCraft Sun Changing Vinyl*. (which is a very fun vinyl to use)
He not only created the project in the video, but he edited the whole video himself.
I think he did a great job.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the StyleTechCraft Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.
Here’s the link to the video:
To make the Rainbow Keychain we used:
- Acrylic Keychain Blanks with Tassels*
- StyleTechCraft Sun Changing Vinyl*
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Transfer Tape*
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Tool Kit*
- Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine*
- Rainbow SVG file from The Silhouette Store
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!