A Bright and Cheery Card to brighten someone’s day.
This simple Get-Well card uses dies and paper from The Maker’s Movement.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for The Maker’s Movement*. I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The view and opinions are my own.
Materials Used: (*affiliate links)
- M13354 Sunflowers Die Set*
- M13477 Get Better Die Set*
- M13422 Stacking Flowers Die Set* (small leaf only)
- An Autumn Breeze 6″ x 6″ Paper Pad*
- Mini Maker Die Cut Machine*
- Cardstock: Yellow, Green
- Tim Holtz Distress Inkpads: Vintage Photo*
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Peeled Paint*
- Yellow Dye Inkpad
- Ink Blending Tool*
- Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue*
- StyleTechCraft Gold Chrome Adhesive Vinyl*
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- Die-cut the pieces for the flower out of cardstock. You will need two flowers cut from the large flower die.
- Ink the cardstock flower with yellow ink to give the petals a little color variation and depth.
- Use the side of a pencil to gently round the edges of the petals.
- Glue the center of the flowers together using Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue*.
- Instead of a brown center for the sunflower, I cut a circle using polka dot paper from the Autumn Breeze Paper Pad.
- Die-cut the words “get better” using StyleTechCraft Gold Chrome Adhesive Vinyl*and the Get Better Die Set.
- The card uses simple layers using the Autumn Breeze Paper Pad.
- Finished Card Size 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.