Add a little whimsy to your Spring Table with this cute little Bunny Place Card.
Make it personal, it’s fairly simple and very inexpensive to make.
For the Bunny Place Card…
I used inexpensive wood bunny cut-outs from Dollar Tree* and scrapbook paper.
Additional Materials Used: (*affiliate links)
- Wood Bunny Shapes*
- PhotoPlay Paper’s Baskets and Bunnies Collection: Spring Buds*
- Xyron Creative Station*
- OLFA 6″x8″ Cutting Mat*
- X-Acto Craft Knife*
- Sanding Block*
- Thin Pink Ribbon*
- White Cardstock*
- Daisy Punch* or Small Paper Flower Embellishment*
- Dap Rapid Ruse All Purpose Adhesive*
- Small White Pompom*
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!’
- First, you’ll need to add adhesive onto the back of the scrapbook paper.
- I like to use the Xyron Creative Station* to add adhesive to my paper.
- Put the paper design side up on the Xyron Creative Station* crank the handle to run the paper through the machine. As it moves through the Xyron Creative Station* it adds adhesive to the backside of the paper. Easy to use and it doesn’t need any electricity. (You can also use the Xyron Creative Station Mini* for this project.)
- Lay wood piece onto scrapbook and give a gentle rub to make sure everything is stuck down.
- Carefully cut around the shape with a craft knife*.
- Sand the rough cut edges of the shape with a sanding block*. You can use an emory board* to get into small places to smooth.
- Tie a thin pink ribbon* around the neck of the bunny.
- Glue small flower embellishment* over the knot of the ribbon.
- Print names using a computer-generated font onto white cardstock*.
- Cut into strips and cut a small “v” notch out of one end to make a small banner.
- Tuck and glue banner under the edge of the flower.
- Glue a small white pompom* for the bunny tail.
Now you’re ready to set the table using your good dishes and let the party begin.
Personally…I always considered these red toile dishes my “good” dishes and I only used them
for Holidays. Now, as I’ve gotten older, I’ve decided to use them every day.
If you liked the Spring Place Card, you’ll also like Make it Spring with Dollar Store Birdhouses.
DON’T MISS A THING…MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME!
Check out what’s new at acherryontop.com!