The Fall Leaves Thank You card…
is an easy to make card, with die-cut embossed leaves that were colorfully distressed with ink.
How to Make the Fall Leaves Thank You Card…
Materials Used: (*affiliate links)
- MOD296 Fall Leaves Die Set (The Maker’s Movement)
- Thanks Word Die (included with the Mini Maker Machine)
- MOD297 Borders 1 Die Set (The Maker’s Movement)
- Mini Maker Die Cut Machine (The Maker’s Movement)
- Crossover Fabric & Paper Cutting System*
- Xyron Create-A-Sticker Mini*
- Xyron Mega Runner*
- Distress Inks: Peeled Paint*, Spiced Marmalade*, Crushed Olive*, Barn Door*
- Ink Blending Tool*
- Twine, Acorn Embellishment
- Cream Cardstock
- Fall Scrapbook Paper
- Gingham Gardens Enamel Dots* (My Mind’s Eye)
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- Place the leaf dies on the cream-colored cardstock and layered on the cutting plates included with the Mini Maker. Crank the handle of the Mini Maker to run the cutting plates through the machine. The machine cuts and embosses the leaves as it goes through the Mini Maker.
- To create a “thanks” word sticker, place a piece of cream card stock through the Xyron Create-A-Sticker Mini*. The Xyron Create-A-Sticker Mini* puts an even coat of adhesive on the entire backside of the cardstock. Place the cardstock with the “thanks” die through the Mini Maker to cut out the word.
FYI…The Mini Maker is perfect to use when working with small dies, and space is an issue.
- Using the Ink Blending Tool, ink the leaves with the various colors of distress inks to create beautiful Fall colors.
- Layer and overlap the leaves on a piece of fall scrapbook paper.
- The top layer has a scalloped edge created using a border die from the Borders 1 Die Set from The Maker’s Movement.
- Apply previously made thanks word sticker on top of the leaves.
- Tie a piece of twine around the top of the card and add a small acorn embellishment.
- Add three enamel dots on the bottom right corner of the card.
- Finished Card Size 5 1/4″ x 6″.
The Fall Leaves Thank You card was created for and sponsored by The Maker’s Movement. I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The view and opinions are my own.