My sister-in-law loves to bake pies.
When it comes to Thanksgiving, there is almost a pie-per-person ratio.
It’s not just pumpkin, but peanut butter (my favorite),
cherry, and chocolate pies. (To name a few.)
So, when I saw the new “I only have pies for you” soap from Bath and Body,
I knew I needed to pick it up for her.
It’s not only perfect, but it smells wonderful too.
Since her birthday is right around the corner,
I thought I’d make her a special pie tag to go with it.
The Hey, Pumpkin Stamp & Die Set* from
The Maker’s Movement was just the die to make the tag.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for The Maker’s Movement*. I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The view and opinions are my own.
Materials Used: (*Affiliate Links)
- MSD224 Hey, Pumpkin Stamp & Die Set*
- M12203 Happy Birthday Die Set*
- MOD282 Large Nested Tags Die Set*
- Mini Maker Die Cutting Machine*
- Xyron Create a Sticker Mini*
- Tim Holtz Distress Inkpads: Vintage Photo*
- Ink Blending Tool*
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
Two of my favorite hardworking little machines.
- Before I die-cut all the small pieces, I ran the cardstock through the Xyron Create a Sticker Mini*. It makes all the die-cuts into stickers and that makes assembling the card easy.
- The Mini Maker Die Cutting Machine* makes quick work of die cutting. And it doesn’t take up a lot of space.
A special tag for my favorite pie maker.