Doing A little Pinch Proof Preparedness for St. Patrick’s Day.
GREEN is the color of the day on St. Patrick’s Day…
and, I’ll be the first to admit that I look horrible in green. (It’s just not my color.)
So what do you do when green is not your color and you still want to celebrate?
You get creative and make a simple “Pinch Proof” button so you can wear a little green
and keep those pinches at bay. (It’s kind of like cootie protection when you were a kid.)
To make my Pinch Proof Button I used: (*affiliate link)
- StyleTechCraft Ultra Metallic Glitter Green Adhesive Vinyl*
- StyleTechCraft Yellow Lustre Adhesive Vinyl*
- Mat Board*
- Sizzix 4″ Circle Die
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine*
- “Pinch Proof” SVG File (Silhouette Design Store)
- Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine*
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Tool Kit*
- StyleTechCraft Clear Transfer Tape*
- 1″ Adhesive Back Bar Pin*
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- Cut a 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ piece of mat board*.
- Cut two 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ pieces of green ultra-metallic glitter vinyl. Apply the vinyl onto both sides of the mat board*.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine*and 4″ Circle Die to cut the mat board into a circle.
- Use the Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine* and the “Pinch Proof” SVG file to create and size the design to fit onto the circle.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around the words using the vinyl tools.
- Transfer the words onto the circle using the Clear Transfer Tape*.
- Gently rub over the vinyl transfer tape using the squeegee tool to make sure all the image has transferred. Remove the transfer tape.
- Adhere 1″ Adhesive Back Bar Pin* to the back of the circle.
Now you’re Pinch Proof and ready to Celebrate.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the StyleTechCraft Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.