You are my Sunshine…I remember this song sung to me and several other little ones
throughout the years. I’ve sung it myself to all my kids and grandsons.
Did you know you can change the word “sunshine” to almost anything.
My youngest son’s favorite version was you are my airplane? (try it)
This layout features my youngest “bubble-making” grandson Emerson.
I created the You are my Sunshine Scrapbook Layout using the Hello Sunshine Stamp and Die Set from The Makers Movement. This set is perfect for Card Makers and Scrapbookers.
Products Used: (*affiliate link)
- MS215D Hello Sunshine Stamp and Die Set
- MOD287 Nested Scalloped Square Frames
- MOD278 Nested Square Tags
- Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System*
- Photo Play Paper – Tulla and Norbert’s Excellent Adventure Collection-Pool Party*
- Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine*
- StyleTechCraft Craft Vinyl: Island Teal*
- StyleTechCraft Transparent Glitter Vinyl: Holographic*
- Vinyl Transfer Tape*
- Xyron Tape Runner*
- White Cardstock
*FTC Disclosure… “This is a sponsored post for The Maker’s Movement. I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.”
- To mimic the puffy clouds and the scalloped frames. I created a scallop border for my striped layer using the scallop edge cut from the bottom of the largest Nested Square Tags. If you place them strategically, you won’t see any seams.
- Adhere the scallops to the back side of the striped paper.
The Sunshine Die Cut makes the perfect embellishment for my page.
- I used my Silhouette Electronic Die Cutting Machine and adhesive Craft Vinyl to create the words “You are my, and the name Emerson.
- For the bubbles, I cut several sizes of small circles using Transparent Glitter Vinyl and the Silhouette.
StyletechCraft products brought to you by ATSM Craft
The Hello Sunshine Stamp and Die Set is great for making handmade cards.
Add a Sweet Little Face for an even Cuter Card.
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!