A Sweet Little Easter Slimline Card.
My favorite time of the year is Spring. I love celebrating Easter and the new flowers popping out
of the ground and sweet little bunnies and chicks that fill Easter Baskets.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for the Maker’s Movement. I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The view and opinions are my own.
Here’s what I used to make the card: (*affiliate link)
- M12197 Maker’s Movement Slimline Essentials Diet Set
- MSD212 Maker’s Movement Eggstra Special Day Stamp and Die Set
- MSD209 Maker’s Movement Some Bunny Loves You Stamp and Die Set
- Crossover II Die Cutting System*
- BSK2587 Photoplay Paper-Baskets of Bunnies Collection: Spring Buds*
- Echo Park-Coffee and Friends Collection: 4″ x 6″ Journaling Cards* (green stripe paper)
- White Cardstock
- Xyron Tape Runner*
- Tombow Markers
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
Just enough space for a simple stamped greeting in the center of the card.
Add a couple stamped and colored images to your slimline layers and you have a simple and quick card.