Lately, I’ve been noticing more and more people using embossing paste on their scrapbook layouts.
Hmmm…. I haven’t used embossing paste in years.
Matter of fact… my jars of embossing paste are over 10 years old. (and still good)
So, I thought I’d give it a try with a simple layout and this old house picture.
Quick, Simple and adds a subtle punch to this layout. I think I like it.
Using embossing paste is easy:
- Lay stencil onto cardstock, fix in place with removable masking tape.
- Apply a thin layer of embossing paste over the stencil using a palette knife.
- Remove stencil and allow time to fully dry.
- Make sure to clean embossing paste off stencil right away.
- It’s as easy as icing a cake.
Click on the pictures above for more information through Amazon*
Disclosure: This project was created for and sponsored by Clear Scraps.
I am an Amazon Affiliate.