I get some of my best creative inspiration late at night…
I was planning on making a card using these 3-D puffy stickers from Paper House Productions
when a light bulb moment happened and I decided to make a wreath instead.
I’m really happy with the way it turned out, a little different and very easy to make.
Tip: Use a good craft glue to adhere the stickers to the ribbon.
Paper House Productions Stickers Used:
- STP-0058 Pansies Puffy Sticker
- STP-0055 Primroses Puffy Sticker
- STP-0050 Mini Mixed Butterflies Puffy Sticker
- STP-0054 Ladybugs Puffy Sticker
- 4″ Smoothfoam Wreath
- 2 yards of sage green satin ribbon
- sheer ribbon and button
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive* (affiliate link)
How to make a Mini Floral Wreath using 3D Puffy Stickers:
- Wrap wreath with satin ribbon.
- Start with the large pansy flowers and glue evenly around wreath.
- Fill in wreath by gluing on the smaller flowers, butterflies and leaves. (The leaves are from the lady bug sticker sheet.)
- Tie a thin silver ribbon around wreath to use as a hanger.
- Make a bow from the sheer ribbon and glue onto the top of the wreath.
This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Paper House Productions Design Team.
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!