Sue’s 2021 Holiday Workshop…
After much contemplation, I’ve decided that the Holiday Workshop will be
virtual again this year. Fingers crossed, we’ll be together next year.
Anyway…I’m kind of excited about this year’s kit.
I’ve worked hard to find ideas to inspire you with new things to try.
Here’s how it works…
When you order a kit, you’ll get supplies to make all the projects with detailed instructions. You’ll also gain access to a Private Facebook Group where I will share videos of the project.
Here’s what we’ll be making:
- Snowflake Welcome Wood Door Hanger: great for hanging on the front door or adding to the center of a wreath (you’ll be able to choose between a white or red snowflake welcome)
- Holiday Joy Gift Card/Money Holder
- Merry Christmas Shaker Card
- Warm & Cozy Embossed Cable Knit Sweater Card
- Flannel Embroidery Hoop Ornament (choice of red plaid flannel (shown), buffalo plaid flannel, or a soft grey plaid flannel (more pictures coming)
Included in the Kit:
- Card layers and Stamped Pieces, Embellishments, Shaker Sprinkles, Ribbon, Twine, 3D Foam Squares and Envelopes
- 10″ Wood Circle
- 2 ft. Grey and Buffalo Plaid Ribbon
- Greenery and Jingle Bell
- Pre-cut Snowflake Welcome cut out of White or Red Ultra Metallic Glitter Vinyl
- Transfer Paper
- 3″ Embroidery Hoop
- Twill Ribbon
- Pre-Cut Removeable Vinyl Words to use as a Stencil on the Twill Ribbon
- Pine Craft Stem and Small Berry Sprig
You will need to provide: (not included in kit)
- Acrylic Paint
- Hot Glue Gun
- Tape Runner
- Craft Glue
The cost of the Kit is $25.00*
*Local Pick Up Available, Shipping is an Additional $9.00
There will be a limited amount of kits available, so reserve yours today.
Holiday Workshop Kits will be available November 1st to pick up or ship.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your kit.