Sue’s 2019 Holiday Workshop…
The theme for this workshop is Mad for Plaid. We will be making several plaid theme projects along a few other non plaid items. Sue’s Holiday Workshop is a great jumpstart into the Holiday Season and a good way to spend quality time laughing and creating with friends.
Here’s what to Expect…
- Merry Little Holiday House: Create a sweet little Holiday House using Eileen Hull’s New house ornament die from Sizzix*.
- Buffalo Plaid Holiday Frame: Paint a fun Holiday Frame using a simple plaid paint technique and then embellish your frame with Carta Bella Christmas Market Chipboard Accents*.
- 5 Gift Card Holders: Make 5 little gift card holders that could be hung on the tree perfect for adding gift cards and other small treats. (Sizzix 663637 Gift Card Folder by Eileen Hull*)
- Christmas Cards: We will be making several Christmas Cards and Tags including the Merry Christmas Black Buffalo Plaid card pictured above. (more samples to come)
- New this year…I decided to add a Buffalo Plaid Hot Cocoa bar to warm you up with your favorite toppings.
- I’ll also have fun Buffalo Plaid Party Props (from Oriental Trading) perfect for a picture with a friend or two.
- Plaid Attire is not required but highly encouraged.
The cost of the Holiday Workshop is $45…which includes your workshop supplies*, hot lunch, Hot Cocoa Bar, yummy cookies and lots of prizes. (did I mention every wins a prize?)
Sue’s Holiday Workshop will be held at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 200 S. Main St., Washington, IL in my church’s large Family Life Center. Great lighting and plenty of space.
It’s going to be a fun day.
Invite a friend and reserve your spot today. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org Payment is due by Nov. 1st.
*You will need basic supplies like scissors and double sided adhesive.
Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!