Shine from within Mini Tag Album…
I love the sweet pastels of Graphic 45’s Garden Goddess Collection*, it just screams Spring.
So…after using the Garden Goddess paper pad on a special project (coming soon),
I decided to make a Mini Tag Album with the remaining paper.
When it comes to making Mini Albums I like using the Xyron Creative Station*
because you get complete coverage, no wrinkling, no bubbles!
And…your album stays together!!!
Products Used on the Shine Within Mini Tag Album: (*Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Xyron Creative Station*
- Xyron Acid-Free Permanent Adhesive Refill Cartridge for the Creative Station*
- Xyron Create-A-Sticker Mini 2.5″ with Permanent Adhesive*
- Xyron Adhesive Eraser*
- Graphic 45 Garden Goddess 8 x8 Paper Pad*
- Cutting Mat* and Craft Knife*
- Distress Ink Pad, Vintage Photo*
- Ink Blending Tool*
- 1-1/4″ Circle Punch*
- 1-1/4″Metal Rim Circle Tag*
- Crop-A-Dile Hole Punch*
- Prima Marketing Flowers*
- craft glue*
- Striped Ribbon
- Book Ring
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
How to make the Mini Tag Album (*amazon affiliate link)
- Lay decorative scrapbook paper (design side up) on the *Xyron Creative Station* crank the handle to run the paper through the machine. As it moves through the Xyron Creative Station it adds adhesive to the back side of the paper. Easy to use and it doesn’t need electricity.
- Cut two pieces of chipboard to use as the front and back of the mini album. Cover the front and back of both pieces of chipboard with the decorative scrapbook paper.
- Cut covered chipboard using a Tag die-cut or cut into a simple rectangle tag shape.
- Because the chipboard is tan and the core of the paper is white, I inked the edges of the pages with Vintage Photo Distress Ink*and a ink blending tool*.
- When adding adhesive to smaller pieces I like to use my Xyron Create-A-Sticker Mini, my newest toy. (less waste)
- Adhere the smaller graphic in the center of the tag front to a piece of chipboard for added dimension.
- Cut two small circles and adhere to the metal rim tag. Cut a new hole on the top of the tag.
- Embellish the front of the tag album using bits and pieces from the Garden Goddess Paper Pad.
- Glue flower embellishment to front of mini tag album cover using craft glue.
- Cut extra tag pages and small tags for the inside of the mini tag album.
- Assemble the mini tag album using a small book ring.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Xyron Makers Program I have been provided product in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.