This DIY frame has a soft, shabby chic feel that is perfect for a spring or summer wedding.
- 1-1/4 yd. Gazette 2” Ribbon: Raw Silk
- 12” Antique White Double Faced Satin Ribbon 7/8″
- Radiance Pin Dazzle
- 10” Design Chain Tracy-Silver
- Gleaming Leaves Dazzle
- Plain Wood Frame (9 1/2” x 11 1/2”)
- Antique White Acrylic Paint
- Sanding Block or Extra Fine Grit Sand Paper
- Chipboard Letters
- Cream Spray Paint
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive, 2-Ounce* (affiliate link)
- Needle and Thread
Wedding Love Frame Directions:
- Paint the Plain Wooden Frame with Antique White acrylic paint. Once the frame is dry, lightly sand the edges of the frame to give a distressed look.
- Spray paint chipboard letters with Cream Spray paint.
- Adhere chipboard letters to the frame with Fabri Tac Glue.
- Cut approx. 18” of Gazette Raw Silk Ribbon. With the needle and thread with long tail, make a simple running stitch down one side of the ribbon.
- Gather ribbon together with thread and tie in the center to form the ribbon rosette.
- Create a second ribbon rosette using 12” of 7/8” Antique White Double Faced Satin Ribbon.
- Glue Antique White rosette onto the center of the Raw Silk rosette.
- Glue Dazzle Radiance Pin onto the center of both flowers.
- Wrap 25” piece of Gazette Raw Silk Ribbon around the frame, meeting the two ends near the top of the frame. Glue ends to the frame.
- Glue Flower onto ribbon cover the two ends of the wrapped ribbon.
- Adhere Design Chain Tracy-Silver down center of the ribbon and underneath the flower. Glue Gleaming Leaves Dazzle onto frame.
Click on the pictures below for links of Offray Products Used:
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!