Free Printable Quote courtesy of Living Well Spending Less
“I Did It, I Really Did It!!!
I AM FINALLY ON DAY 31 of “A New Month, A New Challenge”.
To be honest, there were a few days when I wasn’t sure I could complete it.
Some days, I felt like the little engine that could, “I think I can, I think I can.”
I’ve learned a lot this month, a few good a few bad.
Here are 10 things I learned:
- Blogging every day is hard.
- Some days I’m just not that interesting. (and that’s o.k.)
- I overthink things.
- Anything’s a potential blog post.
- You like anything with a picture of a cute kid.
- I play Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook when I’m stuck or stalling.
- I’m addicted to looking at my blog stats.
- I spend to much time on the computer.
- I’m not alone.
- I really like blogging. (phew, I made it to 10)
Thanks for sticking with me this month. (more to come in June)
One thought on “It only seems impossible…”
blogging daily seems like a difficult task for me too.. and I must say congratulations.. you’ve done well 😀