The Bride and Groom Place setting is a cute way to identify where the bride and groom will sit for dinner!
To make the Bride and Groom Place Settings you’ll need… (*affiliate link)
4″ Smoothfoam ball
Smoothfoam sheet (any size)
Stick ‘n Carve*
Hot Wire Foam Cutter*
Sandpaper, paint brush
Craft paints – black and white
Mod Podge Gloss Finish*
Stickles Glitter Glue, Diamond*
2 wood dowels
Gold Paint Marker*
“Story of Us” stickers
- Draw, trace or print the outlines of a dress and bow tie on to the transfer paper, then stick the paper to a sheet of Smoothfoam.
- Cut out the images with the foam cutter, through the transfer paper.
- Remove the transfer paper and sand the edges of the foam as needed. Paint the bow tie black and paint the dress white.
- Cut the Smoothfoam ball in half then paint one half black and paint the other half white.
- After the paint is dry, coat each piece with Mod Podge (gloss finish).
- Embellish the surface of the dress and ball with glitter glue for extra sparkle.
- Cut each dowel to the appropriate size so the markers are the same height as shown. Paint the dowels with a gold paint pen and insert into the foam, connecting each piece to its base.
- Embellish each marker with stickers and bling.
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!