My “Dream Big… the sky is the limit” tag features a clear acrylic butterfly from Clear Scraps along with a variety of StazOn Inks for a wonderful effect. I love how the ink works so well with acrylic. And… that Wedding Dress irrRESISTible colored textured spray, LOVE!!!
- Butterflies Embellishments (Clear Scraps)
- Stazon Inks: Orange Zest, St. Valentine, Spiced Chai, Jet Black, Blue Hawaii (Imagine Crafts)
- Wedding Dress irRESISTible colored textured spray (Imagine Crafts)
- GlazOn (Imagine Crafts)
- L751 Marbled Background (Serendipity Stamps)
- “Hello Sunshine” 6 1/2″ Paper Pad (Kaisercraft)
- Alpha & Word Stickers Teal (My Minds Eye)
- 2″ circle punch
- Kraft cardstock tag
- white acrylic paint and paintbrush
- ribbon and trim
- black cardstock
- adhesive tape runner
- Dab with a sponge, Orange Zest and St. Valentine’s inks onto the clear butterfly. (allow to dry)
- Ink marble background with jet black ink and stamp directly onto the butterfly.
- Paint the center of the kraft cardstock tag with white acrylic paint.
- Gently rub with a soft craft sponge Spiced Chai ink around the edges of the tag.
- Spray surface of the tag with Wedding Dress irRESISTible colored textured spray. (allow to dry)
- Lay circle onto tag to use as a mask. Gently sponge Blue Hawaii ink around circle.
- Layer and adhere tag onto a piece of black cardstock.
- Add strips of scrapbook paper with the edges inked onto bottom of tag.
- Glue butterfly onto tag using GlazOn.
- Finish embellishing tag with ribbon, trim and word stickers.