All this week on the Clear Scraps and Imagine Crafts Blogs we are combining efforts with one Big Creative Blog Hop.
My “Dream Big… the sky is the limit” tag features a clear acrylic butterfly from Clear Scraps along with a variety of StazOn Inks for a wonderful effect. I love how the ink works so well with acrylic. And… that Wedding Dress irrRESISTible colored textured spray, LOVE!!!
- Butterflies Embellishments (Clear Scraps)
- Stazon Inks: Orange Zest, St. Valentine, Spiced Chai, Jet Black, Blue Hawaii (Imagine Crafts)
- Wedding Dress irRESISTible colored textured spray (Imagine Crafts)
- GlazOn (Imagine Crafts)
- L751 Marbled Background (Serendipity Stamps)
- “Hello Sunshine” 6 1/2″ Paper Pad (Kaisercraft)
- Alpha & Word Stickers Teal (My Minds Eye)
- 2″ circle punch
- Kraft cardstock tag
- white acrylic paint and paintbrush
- ribbon and trim
- black cardstock
- adhesive tape runner
- Dab with a sponge, Orange Zest and St. Valentine’s inks onto the clear butterfly. (allow to dry)
- Ink marble background with jet black ink and stamp directly onto the butterfly.
- Paint the center of the kraft cardstock tag with white acrylic paint.
- Gently rub with a soft craft sponge Spiced Chai ink around the edges of the tag.
- Spray surface of the tag with Wedding Dress irRESISTible colored textured spray. (allow to dry)
- Lay circle onto tag to use as a mask. Gently sponge Blue Hawaii ink around circle.
- Layer and adhere tag onto a piece of black cardstock.
- Add strips of scrapbook paper with the edges inked onto bottom of tag.
- Glue butterfly onto tag using GlazOn.
- Finish embellishing tag with ribbon, trim and word stickers.