It was brought on by a combination of Holiday Fatigue, Head cold and Two Snow Days.
All I can say is I had it bad.
Symptoms Include: (but not limited too)
- not wanting to crawl out of a warm bed
- hating to leave the house for things like groceries, getting the mail etc.
- doing multiple things at one time, but finishing none of them
- the need to sit on the couch and watch DIY TV, but not making anything
- spending too much time on the computer
Treatment: Sunshine, Warm Weather, Tropical Vacation, Time. Usually clears in a week or two, almost always by Spring.
My Creative Mojo was really drained. Thankfully, I’m glad to say, I think I’m finally over it.
I’m excited for February, a whole month of sweetness and I’ve got a lot of projects and
creative things planned to share with you.