Do you like Post It Notes? (I mean really like them.)
Are you one of those people that have post it notes stuck all over the place?
I stick notes in my planner, on my calendar, on the cabinet doors in my office, on the door leading out
to the garage and sometimes even on my lists. (it can be a problem)
So… it should come to no surprise that this is one of my favorite quick and easy projects to make.
Simple to Make. Easy to Personalize. Makes a Great Gift. (what’s not to love?)
Here’s what I used:
- 4″ x 6″ Clear Acrylic Frame
- a couple sheets of decorative scrapbook paper
- 3″ x 3″ Sticky Notes
- 18″ Ribbon
- Paper Flower
- Paper Cutter
- Craft Glue
- Cut a piece of scrapbook paper 4″ x 6″.
- Cut a small strip of a coordinating scrapbook paper 3/4″ x 4″. Adhere the strip to the bottom of the 4″ x 6″ paper.
- Insert paper into the clear acrylic frame.
- Tie ribbon around the top of the frame and trim ends.
- Glue small paper flower to bottom right corner of the frame.
- Add post it notes to front of the frame.