Celebrate special occasions with a personalized stitched sampler.
A great gift idea for a wedding, anniversary or new home.
Home is where the Heart is products used: (*affiliate link)
- JoyⓇ Iron-On Embroidered Letter Sheet- Baby Monogram White
- Tattered Angels 17840 Glimmer Mist Water Based Paint, Crocheted Doily
- Felt: Red, Cream, Tan, Olive, Gray, Light Gray, Tan Embossed
- Sewing Machine
- Needle and Thread
- Vintage Trim
- 1 1/2″ Red and Cream Striped Ribbon
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive*
- 9″ x 9″ Shadow Box Frame*
Create custom numbers to match the project by spraying numbers with glimmer mist.
Allow numbers to fully dry before using .
- Cut a shapes using the picture above.
- The flowers were made using a simple hand drawn flower shape and traced onto the felt.
- Add red ink to the tips of the cream flowers with a stencil brush.
- Machine stitch the gray scalloped square onto the tan square
- Machine stitch the roof onto house and machine stitch onto the gray scalloped square.
- Iron numbers onto the center of the red heart.
- Arrange and adhere smaller pieces onto house using fabri tac glue.
- Hand stitch smaller pieces and buttons into place using needle and thread.
- Add finish piece into a shadow box frame.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered alphabet letter sheets at your local craft store.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Creating with Joy Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.”
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!