Celebrate special occasions with a personalized stitched sampler.
A great gift idea for a wedding, anniversary or new home.
Home is where the Heart is products used: (*affiliate link)
- JoyⓇ Iron-On Embroidered Letter Sheet- Baby Monogram White
- Tattered Angels 17840 Glimmer Mist Water Based Paint, Crocheted Doily*
- Felt: Red, Cream, Tan, Olive, Gray, Light Gray, Tan Embossed
- Sewing Machine
- Needle and Thread
- Vintage Trim
- 1 1/2″ Red and Cream Striped Ribbon
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive*
- 9″ x 9″ Shadow Box Frame*
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
Create custom numbers to match the project by spraying numbers with glimmer mist.
Allow numbers to fully dry before using .
- Cut a shapes using the picture above.
- The flowers were made using a simple hand drawn flower shape and traced onto the felt.
- Add red ink to the tips of the cream flowers with a stencil brush.
- Machine stitch the gray scalloped square onto the tan square
- Machine stitch the roof onto house and machine stitch onto the gray scalloped square.
- Iron numbers onto the center of the red heart.
- Arrange and adhere smaller pieces onto house using fabri tac glue.
- Hand stitch smaller pieces and buttons into place using needle and thread.
- Add finish piece into a shadow box frame.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered alphabet letter sheets at your local craft store.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Creating with Joy Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.