I have to admit, working with Resin intimidated me at first.
With a little practice, I found that it’s really not hard and you can get some amazing results.
Especially when you start small. (Just make sure to read the package instructions)
My Springtime Delights magnet measures only 2″ x 2.
Materials: (*affiliate link)
- Maya Road TIN003 Small Square Journey Tin
- Envirotex Jeweler’s Grade Clear Epoxy Resin*
- Paper House Productions STDM-0170 Welcome Spring 3D Sticker
- Paper House Productions STDM-0176 Easter Egg Hunt 3D Sticker
- Paper House Productions P-2007 Love 12” Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue*
- Paper Cutter
Cut and glue a small piece of scrapbook paper to fit inside of tin.
Arrange 3D stickers inside of tin. You may need to add extra glue under each sticker to make sure they stay in place.
Measure, Mix and pour the resin as directed in the product packaging.
Blow air onto the resin using a thin straw to help remove bubbles.
Allow plenty of drying time for the resin to cure before gluing magnet onto the back of the tin.
*Disclaimer: This post uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!