The newest issue of Craft Ideas Magazine arrived in the mail this week.
Even though I knew it was going to be in there, it’s still exciting to see one of your cards in print.
My dreams come true card using paper and stickers from Paper House Productions
is on page 71. With Spring Fever setting in big time this week, it was the perfect time to
receive the Spring Issue.
Make sure to pick up an issue for yourself.
Dreams Come True
A simple and elegant card perfect for weddings.
Finished Card Size: 5” x 7”
- P-2007 Love 12” Double Sided Scrapbook Paper (Paper House Productions)
- STCX-1001 Wedding Day Cardstock Stickers (Paper House Productions)
- STDM-0024 Just Married 3D Stickers (Paper House Productions)
- Cardstock: Kraft and Cream
- 5/8” Sheer Ribbon
- 3D Foam Mounting Square (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)
- Double Sided Tape Runner
- Paper Cutter
- Cut the top left corner of the paper 4 ½ ” x 6 ½ ”. (“dreams come true”)
- Add the “lace” border sticker to the bottom of the paper.
- Embellish the bottom right corner with the leaves sticker and the 3D white flowers.
- Add a foam mounting square under the “heart” and add heart and 3D butterfly to the embellishments,
- Adhere onto a 4 3/4” x 6 3/4” kraft cardstock layer and then onto a cream 5” x 7” card.
- Add simple ribbon bow to top of the card.