Everyone has that one family member that really LOVES football. (maybe it’s you?)
Here’s a card I created for Craft Ideas magazine’s Fall Issue. (page 69)
A fun football themed birthday card for young and old.
How to make a Football Birthday Card…
Made with papers and stickers from Paper House Productions sports collections.
- P-2058 MVP Tags 12” Double Sided Scrapbook Paper (Paper House Productions)
- P-2060 All Star 12” Double Sided Scrapbook Paper (Paper House Productions)
- P-2056 Footballs 12” Double Sided Scrapbook Paper (Paper House Productions)
- STCX-1010 Football 12” Cardstock Stickers
- Brown Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- 3D Foam Mounting Squares
- Double Sided Tape Runner
- Paper Cutter
- Make a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ top-fold card from brown cardstock.
- Cut a 4” strip of the green football sidelines border sticker and adhere to the bottom of the MVP tag. Cut 3 ¾” x 5” panel from “All Star” scrapbook paper and adhere MVP tag off-centered as shown. Adhere All Star panel onto 4″ x 5 1/4″ black cardstock panel. Adhere all layers onto card front.
- Embellish card with letters and football stickers as shown. For added dimension, adhere “Go Team Go” sticker with 3D foam mounting squares.
Cut a 3 ¾” x 5” piece of “Footballs” scrapbook paper. Layer it onto a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of black cardstock and adhere it in the inside of the card. Embellish with stickers.
Make sure to check out Craft Ideas Magazine for Craft Ideas for Every Occasion, Every Skill Level.