Want to learn how to make a fabulous looking card in a few simple steps? I learned this technique from the book
Fabulous Folds for Card Making*
Design by Lisa Silver
- Punch 9 circles. (mine is a 2″ circle) I edged each circle with Butterscotch Ink.
- Fold each circle into four sections. (lines on the above picture are to make it easier to view)
- Fold in bottom curves to make point at the bottom. (do this with 8 of the circles)
- Flip Circle and fold in sides so folds meet in center.
- Arrange petals on remaining circle to make a total of eight petals.
I added a little gold flower button from Buttons Galore and More. FYI: If you happen to pick up the book, I’m on pages 148, 160 & 164
(*Disclosure: I am a Amazon Affiliate.)
11 thoughts on “Learn How to make a Fabulous Card with Fancy Folds in just a few Simple Steps”
You make it look so easy. Good job.
I am loving this card! It’s beautiful Sue!
It’s so pretty I thought it was going to be difficult! Thanks for the easy tutorial! Wow!
It’s beautiful and you make it look like even I could create one:) Thanks!
What a gorgeous card. I am so going to have to try this sometime!
wow the card is just stunning! Thank you for sharing how you did it!
I love this card and I’m going to try making it. Thanks for showing how it’s done!
wow.. this is beautiful.. and thank you for the tutorial. 😀
I’m glad you liked it. I hope you’ll try it out and make one yourself. Thanks for visiting my site, I hope you come back often. 🙂
Beautiful thanks for sharing the instructions.