Fabulous Folds for Card Making*
Design by Lisa Silver
- Punch 9 circles. (mine is a 2″ circle) I edged each circle with Butterscotch Ink.
- Fold each circle into four sections. (lines on the above picture are to make it easier to view)
- Fold in bottom curves to make point at the bottom. (do this with 8 of the circles)
- Flip Circle and fold in sides so folds meet in center.
- Arrange petals on remaining circle to make a total of eight petals.
I added a little gold flower button from Buttons Galore and More. FYI: If you happen to pick up the book, I’m on pages 148, 160 & 164
(*Disclosure: I am a Amazon Affiliate.)