With the song “Let it Go, Let it Go…” stuck in my head,
I channeled my inner princess to make this “Frozen” inspired album.
Making the album is easy. Getting the song out of your head, not so easy.
- Sandcastle Chipboard Album 7″X9″-5-Pages/No Rings
- White and China Blue Apple Barrel acrylic Paint
- Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue
- Felt Snowflakes
- White Liquid Applique
- Heat Tool
- Blue Adhesive Rhinestones
- Washi Tape
- Trinket Pin
- Post It Notes
- Craft Glue
- Silver Book Rings
- Coat the entire album with two coats of White acrylic paint.
- Mask off sections of the castle with post it notes to create crisp lines and paint with China Blue acrylic paint.
- Apply Liquid Applique around tops of the roof and around windows to replicate snow.
- Heat Liquid Applique with heat tool.
- Paint entire album with Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue.
- Glue snowflakes onto front of album.
- Make flags from washi tape and stick directly into the chipboard.
Now you’ve got that song stuck in your head! (Don’t you?)
Ask for the Sandlecastle Album from Clear Scraps at your Local Scrapbook Store.
Also Available on amazon.com*