Today I’m sharing a couple of Fun & Easy Felt Projects that is sure to make her smile.
I was recently sent a variety of felt from Kunin along with some great glues from
Beacon Adhesives and buttons from Buttons Galore & More
My First Project is a cute little dress up purse made with just three pieces of felt.
- Glue the edges of two pieces of felt together with Fabri Tac glue from Beacon Adhesives.
- Fold over in thirds and glue sides together. (see above picture) Binder clips works great to keep everything secure while drying.
- Glue a piece of lace to the underneath side of the felt flap.
- Cut a button-hole and sew on a big black button.
- Cut 8 small petal shapes from Black Glitterfelt™.
- Simply quick stitch the petals together. (see above picture)
- Gather both ends of the thread together and tie with a knot.
- Glue a Fancy Button from Buttons Galore & More into the center to finish off the flower. My button was originally gold. I used a silver paint pen on my button to make it silver.
- Glue finished flower onto flap of purse.
- Punch a couple of holes on each side of the purse with a Crop-a-dile punch and string black cording for the handle.
Did you know that you can easily die-cut felt?
The love heart pillow was made using White Classicfelt™ and Princess Hearts Fancifelt™ with a large heart die and alphabet dies. One side of the heart has the white felt, the other has the Princess Hearts felt. I cut one of the small hearts from the Princess Hearts felt to use as my “o”. The pink flower on top was made the same as the above black glitter flower except that I used 6 petals instead of 8.
*Disclaimer: This post uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!