How to Create a Christmas Magic Mini Tag Album…
I decided to create a mini tag album using the left over paper and stickers from my
It’s a cute way to show off a few of your favorite holiday photos. (It also makes a nice gift.)
How to make a Christmas Magic Mini Tag Album (*amazon affiliate link)
- Create a chipboard tag by running two pieces of Graphic 45 Christmas Magic* paper through the Xyron Creative Station*. Cover both sides of the chipboard with the paper.
- Cut Chipboard using a Tag die-cut to use as the front and back cover of the album.
- Accent the edges of the covers using a Gold DecoColor Paint Pen*.
- Create small tags by placing a sticker on a small piece of chipboard. Add a coordinating piece of paper onto the back of the small tag. Trim around tags.
- Cut extra tag pages using the die-cut and Christmas Magic paper.
- Embellish the cover with stickers, ribbon, wood snowflake, jingle bell and additional tags.
- Add a medium sized book ring to hold the album together.
If you haven’t seen my Christmas Magic Mini Room you can see the full tutorial here.
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!