I’m taking part in a special Valentine’s Challenge to make a Valentine and send it
to someone as an unexpected surprise. (Hmmm… Who should I send it too?)
My Valentine is a simple card that uses product from Canvas Corps Brands and Spellbinders.
Here’s a list of the supplies I used:
- White & Kraft Damask paper
- White & Kraft French Script paper
- Red & Kraft Ribbon Stripe paper
- “Be Beautiful” cling stamp set
- Spellbinder’s Captivating Squares
- Red & Ivory Stripe Cotton Ribbon
- Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
- Ink Applicator
- Red and Cream Cardstock
Have a great day! I’m off to make more Valentine’s.
Disclosure: This project was created for and sponsored by Canvas Corp Brands. It also uses Amazon links. I am a Amazon Affiliate.