With Summertime comes the Road Trips.
Whether you’re hitting the beach or hiking up trails, you’ll want to savor these memories forever.
Album is a great place to save all the pictures and memorabilia you’ll be collecting along the way.
Instructions to make the American Vintage Dungaree Travel Album…
Canvas Corp Brands Products Used:
- 4 x 6 Dungaree Journal
- American Vintage 8 x 8 Paper Pad
- American Vintage: Vintage Photo’s
- 12 x 12 Canvas Sheet
- Optical Lens Antique Brass
- Antique Brass Vintage Pin
- Antique Gold Keys
- Jute Twine
Additional Products Used:
- Vintage Lace
- Gingham Fabric Strip
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive, 4-Ounce
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Vintage Photo
- Ranger Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool-with 2 Blending Foams
- 1″ Circle Punch
(Disclosure: I will get a small commission if you click and purchase through my product links.)
- For the Travel Album, start with the Dungaree Journal. (available in three sizes.)
- Glue a piece of plain canvas around the spine with Fabri Tac glue and cover the edges of the canvas with a piece vintage lace.
- Tear a strip of gingham fabric and tie it around the album for a bow.
4. Take a photo from the American Vintage Photo’s and punch it into a 1″ circle. Apply glue with a gluestick to the front of the picture and place inside the optical lens.
5. Stick the vintage pin into the knot of the bow and hang the optical lens and key.
6. Cut the letters “travel” from one of the pieces of paper from the 8″ x 8″ paper pad and glue onto a piece of chipboard for added dimension. Edge around each of the letters using Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a ink applicator. Glue the letters on the front of the album with Fabri Tac glue. Wrap a length of twine around the album.
7. Add pictures and memorabilia into the album.
The Dungaree Journal includes two chrome rings for binding as well as 10 page protectors.
Have a Great Summer.