My project started as a Memo Board and…
While I was looking for some push pins I stumbled across a collection of little pretties.
Tucked away in a cabinet along with a lot of other embellishments were these little
metal frames. Something that I’d been hoarding since my K & Company days.
I added those frames along with some other little pretties onto my board. (Love!)
To make my Memo/Display Board I used: (*amazon affiliate link)
- Smoothfoam 12 x 12 Scrapbook Page Mount
- Wood Laser Cut Frame
- Gingham Material
- American Crafts Homegrown Layered Flowers*
- Cream Acrylic Paint and Paintbrush
- Craft Knife, Cutting Mat and Ruler
- Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive*
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive*
- Paint wood frame with cream acrylic paint.
- Cut the Smoothfoam sheet a 1/4″ larger than the center opening of the frame.
- Apply spray adhesive to the front of the Smoothfoam and lay onto the fabric.
- Wrap and glue the fabric around the back of the Smoothfoam.
- Glue the frame onto the front of the covered Smoothfoam.
- Decorate the top and bottom of the frame with dimensional flowers.
*My little pretties are stuck into the display board with decorative garment pins.
A really fast and easy project.
This project was created for and sponsored by Smoothfoam.
Shop Amazon Scrapbooking Supplies*
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!