Is it too early to start thinking about Christmas?
I bought this “Merry” Album from October Afternoon with hopes of using it during
my Annual Christmas Workshop.
To decorate my album:
- I painted the chipboard with red acrylic paint.
- After the album dried, I splattered it with white acrylic paint using an old toothbrush.
- I added an extra 5″ x 7″ page of green cardstock behind the cover to make the word “merry” stand out.
- I decorated the album with paper and stickers from Graphic 45’s “Twas the Night before Christmas” Collection.
- Tie it off with some gingham ribbon, jingle bell and greenery.