My MUCH OLDER and wiser sister recently turned 60.
Being the sweet little sister that I am… I thought I’d embarrass her with a pair of fun
party glasses. (since she a bit shy, I’m modeling them instead)
- Smoothfoam Sheet
- Computer Generated Clip Art
- Craft Knife
- Acrylic Paint and Paintbrush
- Mod Podge
- Glamour Dust
- Wood Dowel
Here’s how I made the glasses:
- Print clip art numbers onto white printer paper and cut them out.
- Tape the number together before tracing them onto a Smoothfoam sheet.
- Cut numbers out with craft knife.
- Paint the numbers a lipstick pink. (my preference)
- After the painted numbers have dried, coat the letters with Mod Podge and sprinkle with glamour dust.
- Decorate the glasses with white paper flowers.
- Paint a thin wood dowel with gold paint and insert into glasses as a handle.
This project was created and sponsored by Smoothfoam™ The Crafter’s Foam.