The sun is shining…it’s a perfect day for a Gnome Hello.
My sweet little gnome was made using a page from my Gnome Life Mini Coloring Book*.
I water colored the images using my dye inkpads.
Tip…I apply the ink onto a piece of acetate and pick up the ink with my Water Brush*.
Here’s what I used: to make the card… (*amazon affiliate link)
- Gnome Life Mini Coloring Book*
- 22737 Art Play Paintables-Occasions (ADORNit)
- 22747 Art Play Paintables-Wish on Stars (ADORNit)
- 22496 Mustard Pixie Dots 12” x 12” paper (ADORNit)
- 22487 Gray Pixie Dots 12” x 12” paper (ADORNit)
- Cardstock: White, Blue Metallic
- Mini White Brads*
- Water Brush* or Paintbrush
- Various Inkpads
The Gnome Hello card was sponsored by Adornit.
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!