Sparkle your 4th…
For the 4th of July, I decided to create a round-up of my past 4 favorite patriotic projects.
Recycle your old blue wine bottle into a festive display.
Enjoy the party with friends. (maybe even empty another blue wine bottle)
To make the project… read here.
Red White and Blue Table Top Decoration
White picket fences, fireworks and the good old red white and blue.
A 4th of July Celebration Centerpiece with Fireworks, Flags, Banners and Pinwheels all
rolled into one. To see how I made it… read more.
Welcome your visitors with an Americana Wreath for your front door.
How to make the Americana Ribbon Wreath
- I used a 14″ ruled wreath from Smoothfoam.
- Glue one end of the ribbon down onto the foam wreath and wrap the ribbon tightly around the first section. Glue second end of the ribbon in place before starting second color. (I used Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive* to glue my ribbon in place.)
- Using a thin floral wire, wire the small floral stems onto the base of the wreath.
- Glue larger flowers and leaves onto the wreath over the wire.
- Add large stemmed butterfly and ribbon to hang.
So many possibilities.
For more information… read more.
Deck out the deck with a fun denim banner made from old jeans.
Got any old worn blue jeans ready to be thrown out?
I started with my old blue jeans and 3″ Iron-on Embroidered Varsity Letters from Joy
in red and blue.
For more pictures and instructions read here.
Shop Dollar Tree for Red White & Blue Party Supplies* (*affiliate link)
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!