How to Create a Americana Ribbon Wreath…
I’ve been concentrating a lot on sprucing up my front porch for Summer.
To complete the look, my front door needed a fresh fun new wreath.
I created a Summer themed Americana Wreath using one of the new ruled wreaths from Smoothfoam.
Smoothfoam Ruled Wreaths make design and layout easy.
They molded lines and numbers into the foam to make design and layout simple.
Even on one side, odd on the other.
The wreaths come in several sizes… 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″.
Proudly Made in the USA
How to make the Americana Ribbon Wreath
- I used the 14″ ruled wreath.
- Glue one end of the ribbon down onto the foam wreath and wrap the ribbon tightly around the first section. Glue second end of the ribbon in place before starting second color.
- Using a thin floral wire, wire the small floral stems onto the base of the wreath.
- Glue larger flowers and leaves onto the wreath over the wire.
- Add large stemmed butterfly and ribbon to hang.
So many possibilities.
The Americana Wreath was sponsored by Smoothfoam™, the crafter’s foam.
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!